Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Did VP BIDEN STEAL FROM OUR HUMOR DEPARTMENT? YOU DECIDE.

STOLEN MATERIAL HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
Our post dated Monday, December 15, 2008.
On a tip, Stopthpresses caught up with Vice President-Elect Joe Biden, as he was picking out a new puppy to take to Washington with him. When asked why he was getting a new puppy Biden responded "well you know the Obama girls will soon be getting a new puppy and I thought it would be nice if I had one too. Besides, I heard the Washington Post makes good puppy potty training paper." Our reporter then jokingly asked the puppy how it felt to be a “Democratic dog”, and the puppy just whimpered and attempted to place his paws over his face, but was stopped by Biden, in order to prevent an embarrassing photo op. Biden then ran toward his car yelling back “tell your snotty newspaper that this is not a sign from nature, I’ll use Stopthepresses to potty train him on if you report this.” The Stopthepresses reporter yelled back “it’s an internet site” Biden then responded “that won’t stop me I have a home computer.”
Biden at Gridiron Dinner dated March 21, 2009-
'I know that no president has missed his first Gridiron since Grover Cleveland. Of course, President Cleveland really did have better things to do on a Saturday night. When he was in the White House -- he was married to a 21 year old woman. ... I understand these are dark days for the newspaper business, but I hate it when people say that newspapers are obsolete. That's totally untrue. I know from firsthand experience. I recently got a puppy, and you can't housebreak a puppy on the Internet.

OUR COMPLETE POST HERE Joe Biden
THE Gridiron Dinner: Transcript HERE http://blog.buzzflash.com/node/8012

No comments:

Post a Comment